In the heart of the bustling commercial district, the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Warsaw is conveniently close key business sites and cultural attractions. The accommodation is within walking distance of not only Warsaw Central Station but the historic Old Town and the Palace of Culture and Science. In addition to an ideal location, guests appreciate modern amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet in all 311 rooms and suites. An on-site recreation centre, two restaurants and a bar provide ample opportunity for relaxation and entertainment. Visitors planning a corporate retreat, wedding reception or other event can employ one of our eight fully equipped meeting rooms, which can accommodate gatherings of up to 400.
- Optimal position only 8.8 kilometres from Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport
- Old Town, Warsaw Central Station and other tourist sites within walking distance
- A total of 311 rooms and suites showcasing three styles: Maritime, Italian and Scandinavian
- Authentic Polish fare and the daily Super Breakfast Buffet at @Ferdy’s Restaurant
- Restaurant Ogrodowa with Grab & Run Breakfast and space for banquets and cocktail parties
- Warsaw hotel with chic Lobby Bar
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet in all 311 rooms and suites
- Complimentary access to the recreation centre complete with Jacuzzi, swimming pool and exercise rooms
- Secure, underground car parking available
Fashionable hotel rooms grace Warsaw accommodation
Each of our 311 rooms and suites exhibits one of three stylish design themes: Scandinavian, Italian or Maritime. Creature comforts such as individual climate control and Free high-speed, wireless Internet ensure a relaxing stay, and guests also enjoy other thoughtful amenities like a work desk with an ergonomic chair. In addition, this Warsaw accommodation provides accessible and smoking rooms upon request.
Premium dining available at hotel’s Warsaw restaurants
Settle in at one of our two dining venues to enjoy world-class Polish and international fare. Each morning, Restaurant Ogrodowa presents an elaborate spread at the Super Breakfast Buffet, and guests on the go can treat themselves to the Grab & Run breakfast in the lobby. Don’t miss your chance to sample authentic Polish cuisine while in Warsaw; @Ferdy’s Restaurant’s menu is full of mouthwatering classics. At the end of a full day exploring the city, the Lobby Bar awaits with refreshing cocktails and satisfying snacks.
Meetings & Events
Warsaw conference venue includes Free high-speed, wireless Internet
With eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms, the Radisson Blu can easily accommodate a Warsaw seminar, conference, reception or other event. Our meeting space spans over 588 square metres and is outfitted with the latest audiovisual technology. Most rooms feature natural daylight.