The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
Regularly mentioned by Condé Nast Traveler and by Travel & Leisure as being among the top 100 hotels in the world. It stands on the point of the Bellagio promontory, the pride of the little medieval town known as “the Pearl of the Lake” for its beauty and its privileged position at the centre of Lake Como. Transformed from a private house into a luxury hotel in 1873, the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni has played host to the cream of European aristocracy and offers to all those who appreciate the finer side of life, a holiday that is truly out of the ordinary: far from the madding crowd and close to oneself. The staircases, the frescoed ceilings, the rooms, the Salone Reale, with its splendid chandeliers in Murano glass and rich gilt mirrors, can still be admired in all their original splendour. The hotel located steps away from shops and restaurants in the charming town of Bellagio, all with views of the lake or the Private Park and gardens.
Room Types utilized on the Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program:
Deluxe Double Lake View – Safe in the room and bathroom with separate shower and bath tub.
You can add a third bed.
38 square metres
Executive Double Lake View – Rooms with living room or very large rooms with living corner, safebox, minibar, satellite TV, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
It is possible to add a third and a fourth bed
46 / 48 square metres.
Senior Suite Lake View – All the suites have separate livingroom, minibar, satellite TV, safebox and bathroom with bathtub and shower.
It is possible to add a third and a fourth bed.
60 / 75 square metres.
Our famed Mistral Restaurant – which has received 1 Michelin Star over the years is located on our Terrace overlooking Lake Como and the foothills of the Alps.
Our La Goletta Restaurant, located next to the swimming pools, overlooking the lake, offers casual Italian dining from 12 noon till 11.00 pm.
- Pool facing Lake Como, Water sports, including waterskiing and boat excursions
- Tennis Courts, Squash and nearby golf course
- Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, gym, steam, and Saunas. Pilates instruction and daily fitness classes available
- Spa – Beauty Farm offering Massage, and unique beauty treatments that can also be combined with complete detox and fitness regimes combined with special dietary menus.
20 Minutes from Swiss Border and 30 minutes from Como Rail Station
Airports: 70 km/44 mi from Milan Malpensa; 70/44 mi. from Milan Linate;
40 km/25 mi from Lugano Agno (Switzerland).
• Michelin star every year since 2005
• Condé Nast Johansen’s: Excellence Award as one of Europe’s best hotels with beauty farm (2005), and as best hotel restaurant in Europe (2006)
• USA Awards are:
• Travel & Leisure – 500 World’s Best Hotels – 2007-2013
• Condé Nast Traveler: Gold List 2006, 2007- 2013
• Conde Nast Traveler: Top 100 Hotels – 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
The 5 star deluxe hotel is open from April to mid November The Mistral restaurant, residence, gym, squash courts, beauty farm, and indoor swimming pool are open from March to late November.
Terms & Conditions
Seasonal Closure Dates: closed from November to the end of March each year.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A 75 Euro lunch or dinner for 2 at Mistral Restaurant
- or one beauty treatment at Villa Serbelloni SPA (exclusing products)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability