San Cristobal Tower Hotel
Beautiful gardens, gorgeous vegetation and the snowy summits of the Andes range for a unique landscape around the San Cristobal Tower. A new hotel elegantly decorated, with 139 rooms, located in an exclusive residential area close to important financial and commercial centers of the city, the quaint and charming character of Santiago is revealed in its colonial architecture, beautiful parks and wide avenues.
The hotel is located 25 km from the Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez Airport. Transfer to and from the airport is available by taxi, shuttle or public transportation.
139 Grand Deluxe rooms, including 9 Executive suites, 2 Terrace suites and 1 Presidential suite. All rooms are equipped with individual air-conditioning, direct dial telephone with 2 lines for conference call, fax and cellular on request, mini bar. Internet connection, large color TV with cable and international channels, hi-fi system with CD and cassette, safe and alarm clock. Non-smoking rooms are available (3 floors).
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room
- excludes alcohol, taxes and gratuities (Reservation needs to be coordinated at checkin with a certificate given or through our butler services, participant restaurants are EL Cid and El Bohio, the later an outdoor restaurant open seasonally Dec-Apr)