Grand Hyatt Santiago is a 5* luxury hotel in Santiago, Chile.
The hotel is located in an exclusive residential and business district, Las Condes, offering easy access to Santiago city centre and Santiago’s international and domestic airport (SCL).
Grand Hyatt Santiago is also home to world-class restaurants, lush garden facilities (300.000 sqf), a lagoon-style swimming pool with waterfalls and a 3-storey free standing building, featuring the signature AKO Wellness & Spa.
The most exclusive golf clubs of Santiago are only a few steps away from the hotel.
Renowned ski resorts with international standards as well as the beautiful coastline are less than an hour away.
Grand Hyatt Santiago features 310 rooms and suites with modern decor, beige marble and black and white accents
Rooms have spectacular views of the city of Santiago, the hotel’s lush gardens or the Andes Mountains
The split-level guest rooms are equipped with comfortable beds with fluffy down duvet and pillows, a separate sitting and working area with high-speed Internet access
The large marble bathrooms feature separate WC/Bidet facilities and a tub/shower as well as AKO Wllenss & Spa branded bathroom A
Each room or suite is equipped with a stereo system and a LED TV
Guestroom amenities include:
- CD player with remote-control
- Broadband Internet access, 10 MB
- LED TV
- Surround Audio System
- Air conditioning (individually controlled)
- Bathrobes / Bath slippers
- Hairdryer / Bathroom amenities
- Fully equipped Mini Bar
- Three phones, two with double-line and one wireless
- Voicemail and data port
- Smoke detector / sprinkler
- Separate sitting area
- Separate work desk with individual halogen lamp
- In-room safe
- 24-hour room service and concierge
- Daily newspaper
- Daily Turndown amenity
GRAND CLUB ROOM:
Grand Club® rooms offer access to the three-storey private atrium lounge located on the 16th floor, featuring stunning views of the Andes Mountains.
The newly refurbished rooms are sophisticated and stylish, decorated with marble, carpet and parquet flooring, LED TV, High-speed Internet Access and Deluxe amenities.
The Grand Club Lounge is the perfect place for business and social meetings, with office facilities available such as fax and photocopy machines.
Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, all-day tea and coffee service, and afternnon cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Additional Grand Club amenities:
- Personalized check-in / check-out
- Board games
- A large Pool Billiard table
- International newspapers
- Dedicated multi-lingual Concierge
Dining & Entertainment:
Grand Hyatt Santiago’s dining options include three international restaurants and two bars, which are very popular with hotel guests and the local community
All restaurants and bars feature al-fresco terraces, overlooking the hotel’s lush resort-like gardens.
ANAKENA RESTAURANT – Thai International Cuisine
– Award-winning Anakena Restaurant offers fresh seafood and meat items prepared on the charcoal grill within an open-kitchen concept
– Signature dishes include the variety of home-made Thai curries, as well as the Patagonian Spider Crab, freshly grilled in front of the guests’ eyes
MATSURI RESTAURANT – Japanese Cuisine
Widely renowned as ‘The best Japanese in town’ and also known for its sophisticated interior design, Matsuri Restaurant features a
Sushi/Sashimi Bar, live cooking at the Teppanyaki Tables, and two private Tatami Rooms.
– Chef Miriam Moriyama and her team are delighted to prepare the delectable dishes for their valued guests
SENSO RESTAURANT – Mediterranean Cuisine
– Senso Restaurant features two walk-in wine caves, offering a wide selection of Chilean and international wines, with a focues on Italian grape varieties
– The exquisite dishes are prepared by our Executive Sous Chef, Mr Felipe Moraga
– Restaurant Senso has been honored with the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2011 for the best and most dedicated selection of Chilean and International wines
ATRIUM LOBBY LOUNGE
– Overlooking the beautiful hotel gardens, the Atrium Lobby Lounge is distinguished by its English hospitality style.
– With comfortable and spacious sofas, it is an ideal place to enjoy a light meal or traditional afternoon tea.
– This hip bar with its English ambience, is a perfect place to enjoy an after-dinner drink or a happy-hour with friends and colleagues
– The atmosphere is made perfect by a live-band
AKO Wellness & Spa provides a tranquil resort spa experience in the heart of the city
The three-storey free standing AKO Wellness & Spa comprises of saunas, an ultra modern fitness and aerobic studio, a lagoon-style swimming pool with waterfall, two floodlit clay tennis courts and lush gardens
Guests can unwind with one of thirty unique and extensive varieties of relaxation therapies, facial and body treatments
Grand Hyatt Santiago provides a wide range of services guaranteed to exceeding the needs of the most discerning guests, including multi-lingual staff, a florist, and jewelry and souvenir shopping, complimentary sub-terranean car parking.
The Business Centre is located in the Lobby area
The range of services includes photocopying, translation services, fax, courier, rental of personal PC and cell phones, a conference room for 12 people and a private office, available for rental.
There are also work stations with multimedia PC, fax-modem, Internet access and a laser color printer.
Grand Hyatt Santiago offers transportation facilities 24 hours a day
Luxury Sedans and Vans are driven by well-trained and professional chauffeurs, speaking two languages
All of the cars’ movements are monitored by satellite.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability