Cayo Espanto Villas,
Discover your own private island at Cayo Espanto where paradise and luxury come together as one. Cayo Espanto is an intimate, five-star, World Class resort created for the discriminating few who demand the best life has to offer. We invite you to spend enchanting evenings and unforgettable days overlooking the Caribbean while our staff anticipates your every need.
Located three miles from San Pedro in the calm waters of the Western Caribbean, off the coast of Belize, Cayo Espanto is truly a spectacular and private retreat. Although Belize isles than two hours from Miami, Houston and Charlotte, it remains virtually undiscovered.
With only six villas, an over-water bungalow and a staff to guest ratio of two to one, you will always feel as if you have the entire island to yourself. A private, sea front, freshwater pool in every luxurious villa, romantic dining on your personal verandah or private dock and breathtaking alfresco showers are just a few of the memories guests will take home with them. Your Private Island dining will surpass your every expectation. Our medal winning creations will be tailored with your personal cravings in mind.
Serene days begin with a stunning sunrise and breakfast brought to you in bed. Anglers come from all over the globe for the unbelievable fly fishing within casting distance of your villa. Whether it is bonefish, tarpon, or permit, the chase is all around. Belize with the second longest barrier reef in the world (only ten minutes away) World Class snorkeling and SCUBA diving are just a part of the adventure that awaits you.
Adventurous days are followed by even more romantic evenings, as quiet hammocks swaying in the breeze lull you into relaxation. You will then understand why Cayo Espanto is considered the “jewel box” of the Caribbean. The perfect setting to embrace your loved one as the most unforgettable sunset disappears into the sea and all of your desires are met. Let Cayo Espanto exceed all fantasies of your own tropical paradise.
Amenities include: air-conditioning, peddle boats, sea kayaks, catamaran, Red Cross Certified Staff, butler’s pantry, CD/DVD library, wireless internet, iPod docking station, stereo, satellite TV, DVD/VCR, espresso machine in each villa, fresh towels laid by the pool throughout the day, oversized robes, iced towels delivered while sunbathing, and a bed dressed in Egyptian linens. Private dive and fishingtours can be arranged, as well as, trips to the rainforest and the many Maya Ruins.
Terms & Conditions
* This policy is indisputable regardless of the reason for the cancellation. Cayo Espanto strongly suggests buying adequate travel insurance. Clients should make sure this insurance covers delayed/canceled travel services, weather, health, family and personal related cancellations. * If your final payment becomes 30 days past due, we will release the space for resale. There will be no refund of monies previously paid. Cayo Espanto is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during this trip. By signing and/or purchasing this trip guests agree to all policies within these terms and conditions. All Rates are in U.S. Funds. All Rates, Prices, or Promotions are subject to change without notice. (or until a deposit has been confirmed). Belize does require a passport for all that seek to enter, including small children. For more information on securing a passport, contact the US Department of State: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html If you are a non-US citizen, a visa may be required for entry into Belize. When leaving your country, you must have a valid passport for up to 3 months beyond the duration of your stay. Contact the nearest Belize Consulate or Embassy for a visa. – http://www.mfa.gov.bz/representations/bze_embassies.php It is also mandatory to have your return trip included on your airline ticket.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability