Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort is the perfect place to rest in the Peruvian coast, traveling 3 hours by car or 45 minutes by plane from Lima. It is located near a nature reserve where you can admire marine life (sealions, flamingos, dolphins, penguins) and where the Paracas culture flourished nearly two millennia before the Incas. Strategically located in the bay, in front of the Nature Reserve of Paracas, this Paracas hotel is the most luxurious resort spa in the Peruvian coast and is the ideal starting point for excursions to the Ballesta islands from our own private deck. Also, a series of activities are available for our guests. Paracas hotel offers private flights to the Nazca Lines, tours of the islands by yacht as well as tours around the area.
Hotel Paracas has 120 guestrooms and suites as follows:
- Superior room (garden or ocean view) – 36-square-meter rooms with bamboo-covered walls and wooden furniture. This room is available with one king or two full XL beds, an iPod docking station, a 37” LCD television and a fully equipped bathroom.
- Balcony Suite – This suite is always on the first floor and is decorated with bamboo, wood, and indigenous textiles. The main room has a king size bed, an iPod docking station, a 37” LCD television, while the living room includes a large sofa that sleeps up to two children (10 and under) and a 42” LCD television.
- Solarium Suite – Is located on the second floor and offers spectacular views of the ocean from two spacious balconies; one of them with a dining table and six chairs. In the living room, a wide sofa bed is an ideal sleep space for children 10 and under, and the main bedroom has a king size bed both with big screen TV`s.
- Plunge Pool Suite – Suite with two spacious terraces, one with a dining table and six chairs and the other one with a small plunge pool, the perfect place to cool off midday. The bedroom, distinct from the living room, includes a king bed with 400 thread count sheets and a duvet, as well as a chaise lounge for relaxing.
- Ballestas restaurant: A gastronomic experience that highlights Peruvian and Mediterranean cuisines. Guests may enjoy lunch and dinner a la carte, a special children’s menu and the breakfast buffet here each morning with a spectacular view of Paracas bay.
- La Trattoria: An ideal dining place for parents and kids alike, this Italian restaurant offers authentic pizzas, pastas and tempting gelatos in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Zarcillo Bar: Continue the day’s adventures at Zarcillo Bar, which adds a thrilling twist to its long menu of refreshing cocktails; a full pisco experience.
- Bar Lounge: At the end of the day guests may relax on cushioned chaise lounges and enjoy a delectable snack and his favourite cocktail.
Swimming Pools: Water is a central theme to the décor and atmosphere of the Hotel Paracas, so it is little wonder that two pristine, heated pools are available to guests throughout their stay, all year long. The main pool faces the bar lounge and the family pool is conveniently located next to the playground. The hotel also has a 547 sqm Spa.
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Tour/Excursion Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Business Center
Set adjacent to the Paracas Nature Reserve, Hotel Paracas adds a touch of eco-luxury to Peru’s central coast. The beachside resort features 120 airy guestrooms adorned with bamboo walls and Incan textiles; all feature inviting terraces, Wi-Fi access and iPod docking stations. (Suites include 24-hour butler service.) Spend the day lingering at the spa or lounging by the striking infinity swimming pool, then watch the sun set with a Paracas Sour at the Zarcillo Bar before dining on fine indigenous fare. There’s plenty for families here, too, including a family swimming pool and Explorer Kids Club.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full on treatment only)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability