The Ritz London
Opened by renowned hotelier Cesar Ritz in 1906, The Ritz still today retains all the excitement and glamour synonymous with this legendary hotel. The 133 guestrooms combine Louis XV1 style interiors with modern day technology, while fine dining facilities include the magnificent Ritz Restaurant, the opulent Palm Court for afternoon tea, and the stylish Rivoli Bar. William Kent House, the 18th century mansion house recently opened at The Ritz, features a spectacular choice of banquet rooms and suites.
The Ritz is the only hotel to have been awarded a Royal Warrant by HRH The Prince of Wales for Banquet and Catering services.
Having returned to private British ownership, The Ritz’s recent $40 million refurbishment combines the most modern technology with traditional elegant surroundings and has extended facilities by the addition of a fitness room and hairdressing salons.
Its prime location in Piccadilly, near to shops, auction houses and galleries of Bond Street and St. James, and its sweeping views across Green Park towards Buckingham Palace, have always ensured the popularity of The Ritz.
No two rooms or suites in The Ritz are alike. Each has been individually decorated and all offer levels of comfort synonymous with a world-class hotel.
Facts at a Glance:
- 137 guestrooms on 7 floors
- Ratio of 2 staff to every guestroom
- 5 Private Dining rooms
- Dining: The Palm Court, The Rivoli Bar & The Ritz Restaurant
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access and use of The Ritz business facilities
- ISDN Lines in every room
- US Fax Modem in every room
- 110v sockets in every room
- In room safe
- in room DVD players
- CD players in all suites
- Satellite television
- Security features: sprinklers in public areas, smoke alarms in all rooms, bedroom door
- Spyholes, bedroom door chains, audible alarm system, first aid trained personnel, automated fire doors
- Complimentary morning newspapers
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Smoking rooms on request
Renowned as one of the world’s finest hotels, The Ritz London sits proudly as a London landmark at 150 Piccadilly. A favorite hideaway for heads of state and legends of stage and screen, the hotel has been welcoming discerning travelers since 1906. You’ll find impeccable personal service (more than one staff member for each room), exquisite dining options and a prestigious afternoon tea service in the opulent surrounds of The Palm Court. For child travelers, the Kidz@theritz program offers a welcome goodie bag, complimentary ice cream, child’s bathrobe and slippers and a turndown gift each evening.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer
- either on arrival or on departure to/from Heathrow, Gatwick or City airport for two guests with luggage.
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability