The Eden Roc Hotel
The light of the South – with the best service in Switzerland…
The Eden Roc Ascona is a true small gem with unique Mediterranean charm. The five-star resort stands out for its spaciousness and unrivalled lakeside view. In addition to its 95 luxurious rooms and suites the hotel offers a 2000sqm spa. The inspiration for the design of the luxurious wellbeing area, with water world, sauna and seven new treatment rooms plus hairdressing salon was provided by the natural beauties of Ticino The Eden Roc Marina contains 16 rooms, a casual restaurant and an unrivalled range of water sport activities.
A total of 52 double and 6 deluxe single rooms, all with balconies and most of them with a lake view, 35 spacious luxury suites and two junior suites. Our guestrooms and suites feature the following amenities:
• Individual air conditioning in all rooms
• Modem connections for personal laptops
• Public wireless LAN
• Internet access via TV set
• Cable TV with pay-TV channels and radio
• Private balcony with breathtaking view
• Fresh flowers enhance the ambience
• 220V power sockets (adapters available)
• Restaurant Eden Roc (15 Gault&Millau points) – with panorama terrace in summer.
• Restaurant La Brezza (17 Gault&Millau points) – light, creative and diversified Mediterranean cuisine.
• Restaurant La Casetta – lakeside villa with its historical background and name, directly on the lake.
• Restaurant Marina (14 Gault&Millau points) – pasta specialities, meat and fish delicacies.
• Eden Bar – live music every evening.
Eden Roc Spa
• Combined indoor/outdoor swimming pool (heated to 32 °C)
• Outdoor swimming pool (from April until October – heated to 28 °C)
• Indoor swimming pool
• Hydropool with various features (heated to 34 °C)
• Maggia Kneipp trail
• Sauna area with ladies private sauna, relaxation area, bio sauna, steam room, ice and shower zone
• 7 individually furnished treatment rooms for massage, baths and beauty
• Fitness centre with Technogym machines
Sports & Outdoor activities
• Waterskiing school (May to September)
• Hotel’s own town and mountain bikes
• Hotel’s own yachts for hire (with or without a skipper)
• Two 18 holes golf courses nearby
• Children’s paradise “Kinderclub” with professional minders, daily children’s program and table.
Recognized as one of the country’s finest resorts, Hotel Eden Roc is a lakeside paradise for the whole family. The guestrooms and suites surround a tidy inner courtyard; each is a vision with original artwork, fluffy towels, fresh flowers and a private balcony for enjoying that invigorating Swiss air. Four extraordinary restaurants include La Brezza, for Mediterranean cuisine; Marina, for grilled specialties accompanied by homemade pasta; Eden Roc for sophisticated contemporary cuisine; and La Casetta, perched on a sun terrace. Active travelers get their fix with 18 golf courses in the area and with yachting on beautiful Lago Maggiore.
Spa lovers flock to the 2,000-square-foot Eden Roc Spa and its “water world” of indoor and outdoor pools, hydropool with whirlpool recliners and seven treatment rooms.Distance from Milan Airport (MXP): 62 mi/100 km
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability